Friday, April 24, 2020

Trade 4/24/2020

Today I received my half of a trade done with Skadi. I asked for a set of ProGear RSVPs, two sets of  HGR tips+grips, and a pair of white embosses. Everything else in the photo was a freebie. Thank you so much Skadi!
The white emboss will be used in a white Ennis Emboss, and the HGRs are going to be saved for any future Moonz MX's I will be making. The ProGears are most likely going to be put forward in another trade, and I'm still debating on what to use the freebies for. Dentoru emboss is a likely pick for the remaining emboss, and maybe a STAGear remake w the STA highlighter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Prelude to the Storage Bin // Part 1] Sisimay G3

 Hello, today's article will be a rewritten tutorial of the Sisimay G3. Stats: - 20cm - 15.8 g The materials you will need are as follow...