Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Trading List

Hello, this is my trading list. I will periodically update this with items I have and items I want.

Items I have/can get:


- Menowa* Reimei
- MUJI Reimei
- Hyperjell/Jimnie Gel (Gold/Silver/Bronze/Black)
- Old Sunburst Metallic
- RSVP ProGear
- RSVP Colors/RZDZ/POP/Standard
- Metallic Gel
- Marvy Marker
- Rushon
- M&G Ultra Simple (Metal Tip/Plastic Tip)
- KacoGreen
- Supertip
- Pilot G2
- Pilot G3 (Plastic/Metal)
- Flexgrip Write For Hope
- Toru Nondry







Items I want:


- Old Ballsign
- Cora
- Tama & Friends (Miffy Sub)
- Sega Sonic (Miffy Sub)
- New Rushon (Miffy Sub)
- Moonz (Any Color)
- Sunburst (Blue, Skyblue, Light Green, Black)
- RSVP Cubix (Red, Blue, Green)
- Hybrid Gel Roller
- ONE Gel Ink Pen (RSVP Sub)
- Francheville Glitter Pen (RSVP Sub)
- Stabilo Exam Grade
- Stabilo Color Gel 208
- Stabilo bille508n (Blue)
- Dr. Grip JP Shaker (Cool Colors)
- Flexgrip (Metal Rounded Tip)
- Lostex Comssa


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Prelude to the Storage Bin // Part 1] Sisimay G3

 Hello, today's article will be a rewritten tutorial of the Sisimay G3. Stats: - 20cm - 15.8 g The materials you will need are as follow...